Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Find a balance between fostering member loyalty and running a prosperous business. With extensive knowledge of your industry, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help your credit union navigate complex regulations, mitigate risks, and strengthen member-owner relationships.
What’s on your mind?
Download our credit union brochure to learn how our services can help impact the future of your credit union.
- Making the best decisions for your members, who are also your partners
- A proactive and smooth audit process
- Compliance with regulations and laws
- Organization-wide understanding of changing accounting standards
- Loan growth
- Reliable IT security and risk management
- Keeping costs low and member satisfaction high
- Staying competitive while exploring new strategic initiatives
A unique approach
Your organization and industry face more hurdles than ever before. Our proactive approach ensures we know your goals and the details about your business before we begin. Whether your priority is timeliness, local resources, or specific expertise, we’ll put together a team to best serve your needs. Our CPAs and consultants spend 100 percent of their time serving credit unions, giving us a deep understanding of your issues. We’ll treat you with the same care as you treat your members.
CliftonLarsonAllen is a leading auditor of credit unions nationwide, serving federally and state-charted credit unions, credit union service organizations, and industry leagues and associations from coast to coast. We consistently talk to regulators and participate in industry organizations, including the AICPA task force, which means we’ll keep you up-to-date on trends and emerging topics. You’ll receive unlimited access to our financial institutions group throughout the year via phone and email to assist with everyday questions.
Thought leadership and industry information
We regularly publish thought leadership to keep clients and friends of the firm informed of relevant industry updates. Be in the know by reading our blogs about residential mortgage compliance and regulatory issues for financial institutions.
Services for credit unions
- IT network support and managed services
- Technology advisory and strategy
- Information security
- Asset liability model validation
- Back office co-sourcing solutions
- Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) compliance
- CECL estimation calculator
- Fair lending
- Internal audit
- Loan portfolio analysis
- Loan review
- Mortgage compliance
- Mortgage compliance training
- Mortgage quality control
- Outsourced credit analysts and loan review personnel
- Risk governance
- SAFE Act independence testing
- Supervisory committee audit
- Website compliance testing
Audit, tax, and consulting
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Audit and assurance, including certified audits, directors’ examinations, and internal control attestation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- Executive search
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Fraud risk management
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Tax planning and compliance
- Transaction support
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.