CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you identify potential violations of federal consumer protection regulations on your webpages to help you meet compliance requirements.
What's on your mind?
- Avoiding website compliance violations
- Reducing the risk of examination findings
- Validating that your website content complies with federal consumer protection regulations
A unique approach
Our compliance review services will help you determine if the policies, disclosures, notices, and statements on your website comply with federal consumer protection regulations. We’ll examine your financial institution’s webpages, including rates pages, product and service descriptions, and newsletters. From there, our consultants can help you identify and remediate content that may be putting your institution at risk.
Website review services
When testing your website, we will audit all pages up to where users must click to apply for a job, open an account, or log in to another system. The laws and regulations we consider during our review include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Electric Signature Act
- Equal Housing Lender logo disclosure
- Non-deposit investment product requirements
- Regulation B
- Regulation CC
- Regulation D
- Regulation E
- Regulation Z
- Third Party Link Disclaimer
- Truth in Savings
- USA Patriot Act
- A complete suite of regulatory compliance services
To help you remediate potential violations, our financial institution professionals will walk through the results of your review to help you respond to discovered risks. We will also provide you:
- Written results containing the potential regulatory violations on the website, including specific citations for each violation detected and the applicable regulatory language
- Screen shots of each detected potential violation to aid in easy identification of each point of risk
- Specific recommendations for correcting each potential violation, including sample language and disclosures
Please be advised that CLA is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice. Any violation of a consumer protection law could also be deemed a UDAAP violation. CLA will not include UDAAP violations separately in our report.
InsightsSee All Insights
EventsSee All Events
Event 9/12/2022 – 9/13/2022Bank Board Training Forum