- Leader of the national credit risk review team with engagement oversight, quality assurance responsibility, and execution of proposed scope of work to prospective and existing clients.
- Member of the strategic leadership team for the financial services industry group for CLA
- Instructor for the Independent Community Bankers Associations for Loan Review, Advanced Loan Review, and the Risk Management Institute.
- Previous experience as Risk Management Examiner with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Former risk management director, overseeing regulatory compliance, internal audit, vendor management and loan review for a publicly traded financial institution.
- Managed a commercial loan portfolio as a senior commercial loan officer for a financial institution with total assets exceeding $23 billion.
- Bachelor of arts, Business Administration, Drury University, Springfield, MO
- Southwest Graduate School of Banking, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Commissioned Financial Institution Examiner, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
Resources and events
Event 1/28/2024 – 1/30/2024AOBA 2024: Exploring Your Growth Options
Webinar 11/9/2023Real Estate Rebound?
Event 9/12/2023 – 9/15/2023CBA 2023 Bankers Summit
Event 3/12/2023 – 3/16/2023ICBA Live 2023
Event 1/29/2023 – 1/31/2023Acquire or Be Acquired (AOBA) Conference
Event 10/23/2022 – 10/25/2022Western Bankers 2022 Lenders & Chief Credit Officers Conference
Article 3/31/2022Shaping Strategic and Operational Direction in a Post-Pandemic Era
Media coverage 4/15/2021A New Look at Problem Loan Management
Article 9/17/2020New COVID-19 Safety and Soundness Standards for Financial Institutions