CLA’s information technology (IT) professionals can help free up your personnel’s time and keep your systems upgraded to meet the unique needs of your institution.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping your network safe against cybersecurity threats
- Ensuring your information security program is in compliance with regulatory changes and examiner trends
- Comparing cost benefits of in-house and cloud-based technology
- Freeing up your personnel from IT activities for strategic institution-focused work
- Receiving timely, industry-specific IT support
- Filling out and maintaining your Automated Cyber Assessment Tool (ACAT)
- Staying on top of patching, monitoring, and managing your IT infrastructure
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s team is made up of former bankers, CIOs, IT examiners, and technology consultants who speak your language. Whether your IT department is managed by one person or a team, we help institutions of all sizes minimize risk and stay ahead of updates. During monthly conversations with your dedicated client engagement leader and information security advisor, we will discuss what’s on your mind and offer proactive strategies to help you stay on top of industry trends. Whether you’re using the cloud or in-house systems, you’ll receive unbiased business recommendations that empower your board to make clear IT investment decisions.
IT services for financial institutions
- Business continuity plans and incident response plans
- Core system selection and contract advisory
- IT general controls audit and technical testing
- Outsourced information security advisor
- Outsourced technology advisor
- Strategic technology planning
- Technology and advisory strategy services
- Vendor management
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/3/2022Microsoft 365 – Getting More for Your Investment
Blog 9/12/2022Best practices for Business Continuity
Article 9/9/2022Six Tax-Efficient Ways to Transfer Wealth to the Next Generation
Blog 8/30/2022Dormant Account Control Weaknesses
Article 8/23/2022Tax Surprises With Work-From-Home Policies
Article 8/10/2022IoT: Is It Time For a Change?