Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Enhance your IT performance and investment with a thorough assessment of vendor services.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) consultants are experienced financial industry executive leaders who are knowledgeable in core/ancillary system conversion and IT risk audits.
What’s on your mind?
- Optimizing and delivering a consistent experience
- Planning merger or acquisition activities
- Improving operational efficiency and streamlining internal workflows
- Growing or changing the deposit-loan mix
- Securing favorable contractual terms and conditions, and service level agreements
- Ensuring price points are competitive
- Managing security and risk
- Securing a strategically aligned partnership
A unique approach
Vendor relationships are a key component of your business strategy. How each vendor is selected and managed can directly impact your financial institution’s ability to meet business objectives.
Through assessment and selection of core/ancillary systems, you can reduce costs and set performance expectations. A well-selected vendor, and management of the ongoing relationship, can result in internal efficiencies as well as increased satisfaction for those you serve.
Replacing core systems can be complex. Our system selection includes evaluation and a full range of advisory services that are directly aligned with industry standards and best practices, and can be scaled to fit the needs of your financial institution.
Core/ancillary system assessment, evaluation, and selection services
Our standard methodology includes:
- Client needs assessment
- Request for Proposal (RFP) development
- Communication management with participant vendors
- Vendor proposal analysis
- Vendor finalist recommendation
- Facilitation of the due diligence process
- Contract assessment and advisory
Additional services include:
- Pre- and post-implementation review
- Installation project management
- Ancillary systems assessment
- Competitive analysis
- Assessment of in-house vs. outsourced processing