CLA’s consultants are experienced financial industry executive leaders who are knowledgeable in core/ancillary system conversion and IT risk audits.
What’s on your mind?
- Optimizing and delivering a consistent experience
- Planning merger or acquisition activities
- Improving operational efficiency and streamlining internal workflows
- Growing or changing the deposit-loan mix
- Securing favorable contractual terms and conditions, and service level agreements
- Ensuring price points are competitive
- Managing security and risk
- Securing a strategically aligned partnership
Experience our client-focused approach
Vendor relationships are a key component of your business strategy. How each vendor is selected and managed can directly impact your financial institution’s ability to meet business objectives.
Through assessment and selection of core/ancillary systems, you can reduce costs and set performance expectations. A well-selected vendor, and management of the ongoing relationship, can result in internal efficiencies as well as increased satisfaction for those you serve.
Replacing core systems can be complex. Our system selection includes evaluation and a full range of advisory services that are directly aligned with industry standards and best practices, and can be scaled to fit the needs of your financial institution.
Core/ancillary system assessment, evaluation, and selection services
Our standard methodology includes:
- Client needs assessment
- Request for Proposal (RFP) development
- Communication management with participant vendors
- Vendor proposal analysis
- Vendor finalist recommendation
- Facilitation of the due diligence process
- Contract assessment and advisory
Additional services include:
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/18/2023Revisiting Loan Portfolio Management Fundamentals
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Article 9/26/2023Small Business Data Collection Final Rule: What you Need to Know Now
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Media coverage 9/14/2023CLA’s Abiola-Banjac Talks Fraud With CU Broadcast at NASCUS23 Summit
EventsSee All Events
Event 1/28/2024 – 1/30/2024AOBA 2024: Exploring Your Growth Options