CLA offers a full range of support, compliance, and strategic guidance for your web-based initiatives.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping technology-related costs as low as possible
- Securing your financial institution's digital platform
- Managing the security risks unique to electronic services
- Complying with new guidelines and regulations
A unique approach
Consumer demands for technology and convenience continue to drive the need for electronic services, making them a vital part of providing service and meeting expectations. However, electronic services present some unique risks and challenges not present with traditional services.
We can help you implement and manage your technology initiatives by custom designing a solution that is scaled to fit the needs of your financial institution. We offer you flexibility in choosing our level of involvement, and then tailor our fees accordingly.
You will benefit from our proven tools, methodologies, and technologies. You will also receive best practice recommendations based on our work with many financial institutions across the country.
Electronic services administration for financial institutions
- Provide strategic guidance for electronic services initiatives
- Help meet regulatory compliance requirements, including new Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines
- Assist with policies and procedures that address integrity and control on digital applications, including end-user access
- Oversee the electronic services risk assessment
- Assist with contract reviews for electronic services
- Develop strategies to avoid business disruptions
- Help with electronic services reviews
- Technology and advisory strategy services
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/3/2022Microsoft 365 – Getting More for Your Investment
Blog 9/12/2022Best practices for Business Continuity
Article 9/9/2022Six Tax-Efficient Ways to Transfer Wealth to the Next Generation
Blog 8/30/2022Dormant Account Control Weaknesses
Article 8/23/2022Tax Surprises With Work-From-Home Policies
Article 8/10/2022IoT: Is It Time For a Change?