CLA’s mortgage advisory services division offers independent QC inspection using software that goes beyond the standard requirements and provides customized strategies to optimize your QC program.
What’s on your mind
- Completing routine independent QC evaluations, as required by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and agencies such as FHA
- Satisfying secondary mortgage market investor timing requirements
- Managing the document reverification requirements for post-closing QC
- Quickly completing pre-closing QC evaluations
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s mortgage advisory services team has completed QC evaluations of mortgage files for more than 20 years. We serve lenders nationwide and provide services that are tailored to meet your institution’s needs based on your specific loan programs, investors, and budget.
Our services can be completed remotely by sending files to our secure Service Organization Control (SOC-2) certified facility. We offer a private SharePoint site exclusively for your institution to use to manage your QC program, view the QC timeline, upload loan files, and view reports. Each file undergoes a diligent two-step process of re-underwriting to loan program guidelines and supervisory review. You will also work with a dedicated manager who is available to answer all of your questions.
Our proprietary software program renders reports and deliverables that are useful and meaningful. With over 300 risk-rated exceptions in our questionnaire, you’ll receive clarity in descriptions and consistency in risk ratings.
Mortgage quality control services
- Develop QC policy manual
- Help define projected defect rates
- Assist in selection of targeted/discretionary samples
- Customize reports and analyze trends and metrics to suit your needs and business model
- Provide roll-up summaries and enterprise-wide reports for bank holding companies or correspondent lenders
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/26/2023Small Business Data Collection Final Rule: What you Need to Know Now
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Media coverage 9/14/2023CLA’s Abiola-Banjac Talks Fraud With CU Broadcast at NASCUS23 Summit
Blog 8/28/2023Impacts of the Initial Adoption of CECL