CLA’s mortgage advisory professionals work with regulator practices and policies, rulemakings pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Act, and other consumer credit regulations daily, so we can help you track trends and stay up to speed.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping up with an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Understanding how charter, asset size, location, and other factors affect your institution
- Evaluating mortgage documentation for compliance with tolerance thresholds, timing requirements, and data completion standards
- Testing for accurate APR, finance charge, and QM points and feels calculations
- Managing regular, ongoing compliance testing completed through in-depth documentation analyses covering both federal and state regulations
Create opportunities with CLA
Compliance executives cannot afford to rely on anecdotal interpretations of laws, which are subject to sub-rules and transaction-based nuances. We help financial institutions manage compliance monitoring with ongoing tracking and reports designed to show trends by any business channel, region, division, or designated area of responsibility. Our team continually tracks legislative changes and keeps you up to date. Our services are available on a recurring or project basis, and can be completed remotely using processes audited annually under Service Organization Control (SOC-2) standards.
Our CLA mortgage advisory services division’s proprietary software program allows us to provide detailed exception reports, roll-up summaries, and trending metrics to suit investor or regulatory needs. We know information becomes aged — so the sooner deficiencies are uncovered, the sooner process improvement can be put into place. We’ll provide meaningful findings reports that promote rapid remediation and document curing.
Mortgage compliance services
- Qualified Mortgage and Ability to Repay testing
- Truth-in-Lending and APR commercial testing
- All loan types covered, including HELOCs
- HMDA-LAR compliance assessments
- MERS annual reports
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/18/2023Revisiting Loan Portfolio Management Fundamentals
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Article 9/26/2023Small Business Data Collection Final Rule: What you Need to Know Now
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Media coverage 9/14/2023CLA’s Abiola-Banjac Talks Fraud With CU Broadcast at NASCUS23 Summit
EventsSee All Events
Event 1/28/2024 – 1/30/2024AOBA 2024: Exploring Your Growth Options