CliftonLarsonAllen works with banks, savings and loans, and credit unions to provide valuable information for making well-reasoned business decisions.
What’s on your mind?
- The potential acquisition, merger, or sale of a financial institution
- Testing goodwill for impairment under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 350
- Knowing whether you are pursuing the right tax strategy
- Understanding what happens in a buyout under a buy/sell agreement
- The impact of incentive compensation
Experience our client-focused approach
A valuation analysis should support your business strategy decisions. CliftonLarsonAllen professionals have a deep understanding of financial institutions and their specific issues that impact valuations. Our valuation analysts are thought leaders in financial institution valuation matters, and are frequently called upon to speak at national conferences. We will help you understand the process and how valuation can support and enhance your business decisions.
We possess a wide range of capabilities and are innovative in our strategies. We pride ourselves on listening and asking questions so the work is done right, on time, and on budget.
Financial institution valuation services
- Loan portfolio valuation
- Core deposit intangible valuation
- Mark-to-market for time deposits
- Investment portfolio valuation
- Goodwill impairment
- Stock options, warrants, and derivatives valuations
- Tax strategies
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 2/6/2024CLA Signs 16-Year Lease in Viking Lakes Campus
News release 1/26/2024CLA is Recognized as a Great Place To Work® for the Third Consecutive Year
Article 1/12/2024Gift Business Shares Now to Avoid Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Sunset in 2025
Article 11/30/2023How to Comply with the SEC’s New Pay Versus Performance Guidance
Article 10/5/2023Understanding SAFEs and their Impact on a Company’s 409A Valuation
Media coverage 9/1/2023Looking to Sell Your Construction Company? Learn 6 Options
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 3/26/2024Family Business Transition in Construction Companies