CliftonLarsonAllen works with banks, savings and loans, and credit unions to provide valuable information for making well-reasoned business decisions.
What’s on your mind?
- The potential acquisition, merger, or sale of a financial institution
- Testing goodwill for impairment under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 350
- Knowing whether you are pursuing the right tax strategy
- Understanding what happens in a buyout under a buy/sell agreement
- The impact of incentive compensation
A unique approach
A valuation analysis should support your business strategy decisions. CliftonLarsonAllen professionals have a deep understanding of financial institutions and their unique issues that impact valuations. Our valuation analysts are thought leaders in financial institution valuation matters, and are frequently called upon to speak at national conferences. We will help you understand the process and how valuation can support and enhance your business decisions.
We possess a wide range of capabilities and are innovative in our solutions. We pride ourselves on listening and asking questions so the work is done right, on time, and on budget.
Financial institution valuation services
- Loan portfolio valuation
- Core deposit intangible valuation
- Mark-to-market for time deposits
- Investment portfolio valuation
- Goodwill impairment
- Stock options, warrants, and derivatives valuations
- Tax strategies
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity
Article 6/8/2021Navigating Your First 100 Days After the Transaction Closes
News release 5/26/2021CLA Advises on Sale of Earth Development to Crosswalk Capital
News release 5/25/2021CLA Advises Haen Meat Packing, Inc. on Sale to The Meat Block