CLA’s technology advisory and strategy professionals use a contract advisory methodology that aligns with financial institution industry standards to help you identify favorable rates and terms and negotiate reasonable service-level agreements.
What’s on your mind?
In need of contract evaluation and negotiation services?
- Assessing and negotiating contracts for core processing, digital, and card services
- Evaluating contracts to align with your institution’s strategic and functional requirements
- Identifying new technology needs
- Renewing existing vendor technology contracts
- Determining competitive rates and reducing your institution’s operational expense
- Establishing vendor accountability via contractual terms and service level agreements
- Increasing efficiency through enhanced system utilization and process improvement
- Analyzing merger or acquisition opportunities
- Performing ample security and risk due diligence to stay compliant
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA understands the industry’s competitive demands so we offer clients a team of experienced professionals who can help you assess and negotiate contracts. We use a tailored approach to help your financial institution evaluate and secure a contract that meets your requirements, documents required service levels, and provides a solid foundation for a long-lasting relationship. We offer flexibility in our level of involvement, with our goal always being to make the process easier for you, save you time, and help you achieve confidence in your contract.
Core and ancillary system contract advisory services for financial institutions
- Contract selection, evaluation, and advisory
- Contract assessment and renewal advisory
- Contract negotiation for:
- Core processing systems
- Digital services
- Debit and credit cards
- Card branding
- Deposit and loan origination
- Item processing
- Managed services
- Website design, development, and hosting
- Technology conversion and migration services
- In-house versus outsourced technology analysis
- Merger and acquisition advisory
- Technology advisory and strategy services
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 9/12/2022Best practices for Business Continuity
Article 9/9/2022Six Tax-Efficient Ways to Transfer Wealth to the Next Generation
Blog 8/30/2022Dormant Account Control Weaknesses
Article 8/23/2022Tax Surprises With Work-From-Home Policies
Article 8/10/2022IoT: Is It Time For a Change?
Blog 8/1/2022Information Technology – Strategic Planning