CLA provides technology advisors with years of experience, knowledge, and insight obtained operating in diverse IT environments.
What's on your mind?
- Having an experienced IT leader without the expense of a full-time executive
- Refocusing your senior executives to other critical business initiatives
- Gaining assurance that IT strategies are being adequately executed and managed
- Capturing and understanding your true IT costs, both recurring and investment
- Maintaining oversight, growth, and development of your IT staff
- Obtaining a broader knowledge of available technologies, costs, and risks
Experience our client-focused approach
Finding a leader with the knowledge of a seasoned business executive who also has technical and operational depth in IT can be a challenge for financial institutions. CLA can help fill the gap with outsourced technology.
Our advisors will serve as a resource and leader to help your financial institution identify, plan, and execute strategy while balancing the regulatory, competitive, and financial challenges you face. An outsourced technology advisor can be scheduled on a recurring basis or as needed at a fraction of what a full-time executive would cost. We work with banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies to assess your business needs and customize our offering.
Outsourcing technology advisor services for financial institutions
- Audit and examination preparation and oversight
- Blending systems during mergers and acquisitions
- Industry experience and marketplace knowledge
- Information system security and risk management
- Leveraging technology, cost containment, and revenue enhancement
- Operational efficiencies and business process improvement initiatives
- System selection, negotiation, and implementation
- Technology and advisory strategy services
- Technology management, including steering committee, budgeting, and board presentations
- Technology strategy, design, and implementation
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/30/2023New Threat Targeting Fortinet FortiGuard Devices
Article 3/17/2023A Security Assessment Checklist for Colleges and Prep Schools
Blog 3/13/2023Cyber Security/Response Plan Preparedness in Trucking
Blog 3/1/20232023’s Artificial Intelligence Proliferation
Blog 11/7/2022Meta Pixel Privacy Concerns
Blog 10/31/2022Shadow IT and Rogue Applications
EventsSee All Events
Event 6/6/2023 – 6/8/20232023 CUNA Cybersecurity Conference with NASCUS