Have an efficient and secure IT system that optimizes your operations and complies with all regulations.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s IT enhanced managed services (IT EMS) for financial institutions provides unmatched industry knowledge, technical and strategic management of your technology, and support so you can focus on growing your business.
What’s on your mind?
- How your IT systems will fare in your next regulatory exam
- Complying with Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) guidelines and new regulations
- Receiving IT support in a timely manner which allows you to focus on your business strategy
- Aligning IT strategy and technology with business goals
- Increasing employee productivity by leveraging the latest technology and mobile devices
- Making informed investments in technology
- Improving security and reducing risk
A unique approach
Maintaining a sufficient and compliant IT system may not be the most exciting part of running a financial institution, however, it’s a vital part of your business. CliftonLarsonAllen’s IT EMS is a groundbreaking approach to providing IT compliance, strategic direction, chief information officer services, and network support to your financial institution from a dedicated client service team.
Our team of experienced technology professionals is comprised of former bankers, CIOs, IT examiners, and technology consultants. We do the job of an entire IT support team by offering ongoing technical support, strategic advice to management, and policy and risk assessments.
Our first step is to prepare and update your information security program, including information security policies and information security risk assessments. We will then monitor your IT systems, load software updates, and quickly address user problems and questions. We also perform maintenance and preventative procedures to eliminate or reduce future problems. Since our service is offered remotely, you will save money and minimize disruptions to your staff.
We focus exclusively on the financial institution industry and are well-versed in FFIEC guidelines. With a staff that includes former IT examiners, we are well-equipped to keep you abreast of the latest regulatory changes that can affect your financial institution. You’ll receive guidance from the examiner point of view which will help you prepare for IT regulatory exams and independent IT audits.
IT enhanced managed services for financial institutions
- Systems monitoring — monitoring of servers, workstations, backup logs, antivirus logs, system performance, and more to keep your systems secure and performing optimally
- IT governance and planning — we participate in your IT Steering Committee and management meetings and offer ongoing advice
- Reporting and oversight — proper oversight of your IT systems and certain information security controls with regular reports on support activity, network health, patches and updates, network capacity, security, and more
- System audit and inventory — we track your technology assets, including hardware and software licenses
- Regularly scheduled maintenance — we provide preventative maintenance, such as disk cleanup and scheduled internal network vulnerability scans
- Vendor management — technical liaison with IT vendors and assistance with vendor administration
- Regulatory compliance — we prepare and help maintain your IT risk assessment, IT policies and procedures, and assistance with IT exams
- Additional services available:
- Migration to a private network cloud — we can help you determine if a private cloud is right for your institution and if so, assist with the migration
- Merger and acquisition IT assistance — we can identify hidden costs, and help negotiate de-conversion and conversion costs and full pre and post-conversion IT assistance
- Development of IT strategies and plans — our outsourced Chief Information Officer/Chief Technology Officer service provides your senior management and Board of Directors with strategic IT guidance for all technology and compliance issues
Contact us for more information.