Let’s keep your organization safe
Information security boils down to protecting your business as comprehensively as possible, from confidentiality to integrity to availability. Our professionals can analyze key aspects of cybersecurity and make specific recommendations for your organization.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Internal and external threats to your information and your systems
- Integrity of your data, from program or department information to customer communications
- Cost-effectively managing and mitigating risks
- Implementing the technologies available
- Adapting to quickly evolving cybersecurity risks
- Understanding how cybersecurity needs to overlap with data privacy regulations
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA’s cybersecurity team has a deep understanding of the threats you face, and how to help keep your organization safe. We combine the skills of certified technical professionals, system administrators, and network engineers with experienced CPAs who have performed IT audits in a wide variety of industries.
We provide recommendations for a robust defense and the in-depth strategy you need to address current and emerging threats. And we go far beyond simple, automated vulnerability scans — our hackers are seasoned security professionals, and you’ll be glad they’re on your side.
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CLA has professionals who are dedicated to risk management and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters can tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event as successful as possible. Learn more.
Cybersecurity and data privacy services
- ADA website compliance reviews
- GDPR data impact assessment
- HIPAA risk assessment
- Industry-specific services
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliance
- SSAE 18 and system and organization controls (SOC) reporting
- Computer forensics
- Cybersecurity incident response and forensic investigation
- Data analytics and insights
- Disaster recovery planning
- Cybersecurity policies
- Information technology (IT) general controls audits
- Security awareness training
- Security incident and forensic preparedness
- SOC for cybersecurity
InsightsSee All Insights
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/21/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Webinar 8/31/2021Data Security for Nonprofits in a Remote Workplace