CLA can help you promote organizational responsibility by reducing your organization’s exposure to IT risks.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing internal and external risks, both known and unknown
- Fiduciary responsibilities that have personal liability
- Measuring the return on your technology investment
- Outgrowing your technology infrastructure
- Disruption to your IT systems
- Protecting client and employee data
Experience our client-focused approach
We carefully consider your IT operations and give you a critical analysis of all of your controls (e.g., people, policies). Together, we’ll identify any issues and design a customized IT risk assessment and internal audit plan. We will also recommend ways to reduce control deficiencies and mitigate risk.
Whether you need to outsource your IT internal audit function or supplement your department with specific IT resources, we can help. Our team consists of technicians and industry-specialized CPAs who stay current on hacking tools and techniques, and the latest cyber crimes.
Information technology general controls audit services
After auditing your organization’s current systems, we will produce a report showing results for each control domain and supporting control segments. This includes a description of any gaps between recommended practices and your organization’s current controls, and if applicable, recommendations on how to bridge these gaps.
We can provide a variety of services related to IT audits and policies, including:
- Application and control assessments
- Enterprise and IT governance and risk assessments
- Development of IT policies and procedures
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- GDPR data impact assessment
- Outsourced or co-sourced IT internal audit
- Ransomware preparedness assessment
- Review of general controls
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 2/19/2024Remote Code Execution on Ivanti Products Found in the Wild
News release 2/6/2024CLA Signs 16-Year Lease in Viking Lakes Campus
News release 1/26/2024CLA is Recognized as a Great Place To Work® for the Third Consecutive Year
Article 10/25/2023The SEC Cybersecurity Disclosure Ruling: Learn the New Requirements