CLA’s cybersecurity professionals can identify gaps in your security posture so you can prevent and mitigate damage when a hacker strikes.
What’s on your mind?
- Strengthening your network to withstand an attack
- Minimizing the impact of a ransomware infection
- Developing a plan to respond quickly to a security breach
- Implementing data backup and restoration procedures
Create opportunities with CLA
Even with the right safeguards in place, your organization can still fall victim to a ransomware attack — but your business operations don’t have to come to a halt. Our cybersecurity team can help you prepare for a potential incident by assessing your systems and identifying vulnerabilities and control deficiencies that put you at risk. And because our professionals use the same techniques as malicious hackers, they know what it takes to minimize the impact of a ransomware event. Once equipped with this knowledge, you can take steps to strengthen your controls and procedures before an attacker has the opportunity to exploit them.
Ransomware risk assessment services
- Cybersecurity incident response review
- Cybersecurity policy review
- General controls review
- Patch management evaluation
- User account permissions review
InsightsSee All Insights
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/21/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Webinar 8/31/2021Data Security for Nonprofits in a Remote Workplace