Our objective is clear: to improve your organization's security posture.
What’s on your mind?
- Getting employees to recognize threats and use security controls — everyone needs to understand their role
- Keeping up with changing social engineering techniques
- Getting your people trained at the right time using the right training vehicle
- Finding education that is meaningful to learners and meets your compliance requirements
A unique approach
We combine core strengths in audit and cybersecurity assurance with technical knowledge and experience in education and adult learning. The result is a tailored training course that is meaningful to the learners and meets requirements for educating your staff or customers.
CLA has been providing cybersecurity and awareness seminars for clients and associations for more than 12 years. We have more than 60 professionals dedicated to information technology, including certified auditors, security technicians, certified trainers, and licensed educators.
Security awareness services
- Enhance learning and retention using real-world examples (like this video showing how easy it is to "tailgate" employees into a secure building)
- Help your people understand that safeguarding technology is everyone's issue — not just an IT concern
- Encourage a fresh mindset on the employee’s role in your organization’s security posture, and how individuals can make a positive impact
- Promote a culture of cybersecurity and control
- Design a delivery plan that meets your needs (in-person, webinar, recorded training, or a combination)
- Identify gaps in security posture with a ransomware preparedness assessment
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 12/28/2021Cybercrime and Taxes
Media coverage 11/3/2021Cybersecurity is Leading to Legislation, and Businesses Need to Comply
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 1/26/2022FEI Baltimore Chapter - Cybersecurity Risk Landscape