Implement information security policies that provide the backbone for a strong security strategy.
CliftonLarsonAllen helps managers develop policy standards, communicate them to staff, and outline end user responsibilities and accountability.
What’s on your mind?
- Employees routinely sharing passwords among themselves
- Network devices being configured differently in each operating location
- Email viruses that cause expensive damage and downtime
- Network technicians routinely opening services on firewalls in order to operate from home
A unique approach
Many analyses of costly security incidents show that the weakest link in an information security strategy is the end user. This can be counteracted with an information security policy that helps develop the proper culture of awareness among staff.
CliftonLarsonAllen's information security services group can help you assess your current policy, design appropriate new policies, and train your user community with our people, rules, and tools approach. Our professionals have many years of experience developing policies that make a difference.
Information security policy services
We can help you develop an information security policy that:
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to setting high information security standards
- Provides guidelines for safe computing practices for end users
- Includes guidelines for network administrators
- Sets standards for device configuration and administration
- Creates accountability for policy breaches
- Includes information about complying with applicable laws and regulations