CLA helps managers develop policy standards, communicate them to staff, and outline end user responsibilities and accountability.
What’s on your mind?
- Employees routinely sharing passwords among themselves
- Network devices being configured differently in each operating location
- Email viruses that cause expensive damage and downtime
- Network technicians routinely opening services on firewalls in order to operate from home
A unique approach
Many analyses of costly security incidents show that the weakest link in an cybersecurity strategy is the end user. This can be counteracted with a cybersecurity policy that helps develop the proper culture of awareness among staff.
CLA’s cybersecurity services group can help you assess your current policy, design appropriate new policies, and train your user community with our people, rules, and tools approach. Our professionals have many years of experience developing policies that make a difference.
Cybersecurity policy services
We can help you develop an cybersecurity policy that:
- Demonstrates management’s commitment to setting high cybersecurity standards
- Provides guidelines for safe computing practices for end users
- Includes guidelines for network administrators
- Sets standards for device configuration and administration
- Creates accountability for policy breaches
- Includes information about complying with applicable laws and regulations
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Blog 7/21/2021StopRansomware.gov – New Website
Blog 7/16/2021Preventing a Password Compromise
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/21/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Webinar 8/31/2021Data Security for Nonprofits in a Remote Workplace