CliftonLarsonAllen’s network and application penetration testing thoroughly checks your applications and network perimeter to identify security weaknesses and offer solutions to strengthen your defenses.
What’s on your mind?
- Protecting your company from hackers and having confidence in your firewall and intrusion detection systems.
- Business partners who ask you to disable your firewall to process invoices.
- Minimizing hacking risks while running several online applications from your web server.
- Giving your sales force mobile connectivity 24/7.
- Working with trusted external vendors to install and configure your network infrastructure.
A unique approach
Our network and application penetration services are designed to assess the capabilities of your perimeter defenses. Our test is far more than an “automated vulnerability scan”— it is customized to your specific environment.
Our experienced team of “white hat hackers” will thoroughly check your exposure to security breaches from outside your network, including testing all entry points to your private network from public infrastructure.
Network and application penetration testing services
Our service offers an executive-level summary of your risk profile and detailed recommendations for your network administrators on how to address specific findings. We then perform periodic follow-up testing to identify any new risks, and provide a table that compares previous findings to your current situation.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Blog 7/21/2021StopRansomware.gov – New Website
Blog 7/16/2021Preventing a Password Compromise
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 11/23/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Event 10/25/2021 – 10/27/2021Bank Audit and Risk Committees Conference
Webinar 10/12/2021Cybersecurity 411: From Being Compliant to Protecting Retirement Plans