It takes more than an annual pen test to protect your company from cyber threats. CLA’s security professionals can empower your IT staff to defend against hackers all year long.
What’s on your mind?
- Defending your organization against external threats
- Assessing your logging and alerting capabilities
- Recognizing gaps in your current security procedures
- Configuring existing security tools to increase effectiveness
- Learning to prioritize remediation strategies
- Staying ahead of hackers’ changing tactics
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s offensive red team joins forces with your local IT team (the defensive blue team) to perform an educational and collaborative purple team penetration test. During this onsite assessment, your team is invited to follow along while our professional hackers execute planned attacks on your system — all while providing hands-on guidance on how to thwart the intrusion.
Throughout this unique experience, you’ll improve your monitoring capabilities and learn to recognize attacks that otherwise may not be on your radar. Our pen testers have years of experience executing the most sophisticated attack methods — so they know what to look for. After working side by side with our team, your people will walk away with the knowledge to detect threats and the confidence to defend against malicious hackers on their own.
Purple team penetration testing services
- Defense tools assessment
- Internal network penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- IT personnel security defense training
- Remediation strategy prioritization
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Blog 7/21/2021StopRansomware.gov – New Website
Blog 7/16/2021Preventing a Password Compromise
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/21/2021IT Webinar Series: Considerations for Financial Institutions
Webinar 8/31/2021Data Security for Nonprofits in a Remote Workplace