CLA business continuity planners will work with you to develop, document, and manage procedures for disaster response, recovery, and restoration.
What’s on your mind?
- Updating outdated or insufficient recovery plans
- Protection from internet security breaches, computer viruses, terrorism, and other new threats
- Diversifying technical knowledge instead of relying on a few key individuals
- Ensuring that service to customers continues during a disruption
A unique approach
Our cybersecurity services help safeguard your enterprise by combining our core strengths in audit and assurance with critical technical expertise. We can also assist with forming operational procedures for continuing your business operations in crisis situations. Through our disaster recovery administration services, our business continuity planners will help you keep your recovery plan current, structure tests and exercises to prepare your recovery teams, and provide your management team with assessments and recommendations for improvement.
Disaster recovery planning and business continuity assessments
- Business continuity planning:
- Plan management
- Awareness and training
- Testing and maintenance
- Disaster recovery procedures
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 11/7/2022Meta Pixel Privacy Concerns
Blog 10/31/2022Shadow IT and Rogue Applications
Article 10/19/2022Microsoft 365 Security — Where the Default Isn’t What You Want
Blog 10/18/2022Vendor Management – Outsourcing the Task, Not the Risk
Blog 10/13/2022Microsoft 365 Security: Is Your Organization’s Data Safe?
Blog 10/6/20222022 Cybersecurity Awareness Month at CLA!
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/13/2022PHCA – Case Studies in Cybersecurity Incident Response
Event 12/6/2022 – 12/8/2022GOVIT Symposium