CLA business continuity planners will work with you to develop, document, and implement procedures for disaster response, recovery, and restoration.
What’s on your mind?
- Updating outdated or insufficient recovery plans
- Protection from internet security breaches, computer viruses, terrorism, and other new threats
- Diversifying technical knowledge instead of relying on a few key individuals
- Ensuring that service to customers continues during a disruption
Experience our client-focused approach
Our cybersecurity services help safeguard your enterprise by combining our core strengths in audit and assurance with critical technical knowledge. We can also assist with forming operational procedures for continuing your business operations in crisis situations. Through our disaster recovery administration services, our business continuity planners will help you keep your recovery plan current, structure tests and exercises to prepare your recovery teams, and provide your management team with assessments and recommendations for improvement.
Disaster recovery planning and business continuity assessments
- Business continuity planning:
- Plan management
- Awareness and training
- Testing and maintenance
- Disaster recovery procedures
- Business impact analysis and risk assessment
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 2/19/2024Remote Code Execution on Ivanti Products Found in the Wild
News release 2/6/2024CLA Signs 16-Year Lease in Viking Lakes Campus
News release 1/26/2024CLA is Recognized as a Great Place To Work® for the Third Consecutive Year
Article 10/25/2023The SEC Cybersecurity Disclosure Ruling: Learn the New Requirements