Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Grow your organization by cultivating solid business practices. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) helps clients in all areas of the agriculture industry produce and grow, from farm to table.
Who we serve
We serve the entire agribusiness industry, including:
- More than 5,000 family farm producers representing all geographic regions and commodities in agricultural production, including dairy producers, ranch and cattle, and pork.
- Hundreds of agribusiness processors involved in the conversion of the farm product grown by producers.
- More than 550 farm input and service providers. Our clients manufacture and distribute seed, chemicals, fertilizers, crop insurance, and other farm inputs.
- More than 250 cooperatives. We have been involved in the cooperative industry for the past 50 years.
- Farm implement dealers
- Farm tax practitioners and agribusiness professional advisors
What’s on your mind?
The United States is the world’s largest agricultural producer and processor, yet our agribusinesses operate in a highly competitive global economy. The business of agriculture is like no other. You face a unique blend of marketing, accounting, tax, regulatory, risk, and operational issues.
A unique approach
Most of our agribusiness professionals were raised on or have worked on operating farms, or have worked for businesses that service production agriculture. Not everyone knows what it means to be a farmer, but we do at CLA, and we bring that firsthand knowledge to our clients.
Watch our video to learn about how one CLA professional has deep roots in agriculture. It’s a story we hear over and over, and it’s a story many of us have lived.
Agribusiness speakers bureau
In addition, our leaders are nationally acclaimed agribusiness resources and featured speakers at top industry conferences, and are frequently consulted by outside accounting firms and CPAs concerning agricultural issues. Learn more.
Services for agribusinesses
- Entity selection
- Family farm transfer
- Farm Tax Network email subscription
- Government compliance assistance
- Grain marketing
- Inventory management and valuation
- Recordkeeping, bookkeeping, and payroll
- Sales and use tax utility refund study
- Speakers for trainings and educational seminars
- Tax education for professional advisors
Audit, tax, and consulting
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance
- Audit and assurance, including financial statement preparation
- Bankruptcy services
- Business valuation
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Cost segregation studies
- Enterprise risk management
- Fixed asset study
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Fraud risk management
- Internal controls review
- Research and experimentation (R&D) tax credit
- Strategic planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- Transaction support
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.