Together we’ll create opportunities
Growing your vineyard requires a committed team that you can trust. CLA comes alongside you to understand your business and help achieve your goals.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Payroll and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Regulations, reporting, and compliance
- Understanding federal, state, and local taxes
- Access to capital
- Managing personal finances
- Funding retirement
- Transferring your business to the next generation
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA is a small firm at heart, even though we serve clients in more than 100 locations. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients include family vineyards and wine producers as well as large operations. We’re known nationally for providing insight and analysis on agribusiness issues, and we frequently provide training to industry professionals and CPAs. With more than 100 dedicated advisors serving grape growers, wine producers, vineyards, and many other agribusinesses, we have the resources of a large firm — but still treat you like a next-door neighbor.
We work to know you and help you. That means we have to fully understand your situation to find the opportunities that are right for you. We know you want to be successful in what you’re doing today, and that you simply have too many responsibilities to do everything well. You don’t have to do it alone. Because professionally or personally, big or small, we’re always here to help.
Services for vineyards and wineries
- Accounting and bookkeeping support (temporary, part-time, and interim placements)
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) and state liquor control board compliance
- Audit and assurance, including financial statement preparation
- Budgets and forecasting
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Family farm transfer
- Financial and retirement planning
- QuickBooks support and training
- Tax planning and compliance