What's on your mind?
- Planning significant capital investment or considering merger and acquisition activity
- Expanding into new markets, relocating assets, and renovating facilities
- Consolidating existing facilities or your operational footprint
- Considering job creation, retention, or training activities
- Reviewing existing incentive agreements for compliance
- Reducing tax liability, accessing capital, or enhancing the impact of business activities
- Achieving the full value of your credits and incentives package
Create opportunities with CLA
Throughout the business incentives consulting process, CLA works closely with you to understand your organization and identify potential opportunities. Our professionals help you navigate complex considerations as you take steps to secure statutory, discretionary, and negotiated credits and incentives. With industry-specific knowledge and deep tax consulting capabilities, we help you uncover strategies that can potentially increase cash flow, reduce taxes, and improve return on investment.
Keep in mind that timing is key. You’ll often need to pursue credits and incentives ahead of qualifying activities.
Business incentives consulting services
- Negotiation of federal, state, and local credits and incentives
- Statutory credit identification and application assistance
- Existing credits and incentives compliance assistance and clawback mitigation
- Credits and incentives organizational structure and process consultation
- Site selection
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit assistance
- Evaluation of opportunities related to the New Market Tax Credits and Opportunity Zones
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Article 9/15/2023IRS Pauses Processing New ERC Claims Until 2024
Media coverage 9/14/2023CLA’s Boyd Unpacks Tax Incentives for Manufacturing Workforce Development
Media coverage 9/11/2023Jen Leary Calls for More Action to Fix Broken CPA Pipeline