It’s not only your machinery that can break down or get stuck in the mud. Sometimes your books can get outdated or just plain sloppy. CliftonLarsonAllen can help you run your business based on meaningful data.
What’s on your mind?
- Production costs
- When to lock-in prices to ensure good profit margins
- Land costs: buying versus renting
- Payroll responsibilities
- Compiling year-end data for tax planning
- Yearly results compared to prior years or other farmers in the area
Experience our client-focused approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has deep experience in a variety of agribusiness specialties including dairy, swine, turkeys, corn, beans, potatoes, fruits, and nuts. We live and work right in our agricultural communities. Our team has strong ties to banks and other sources of credit, so we clearly understand what lenders are looking for when clients want to position themselves for future opportunities.
We start by understanding your dreams, needs, and goals for the future. Based on your objectives, we can design the level of accounting services and recordkeeping that aligns with your vision. We can support you with training and periodic reviews of your records or data files, or provide full-service accounting. Our services will help you make the best decisions for your farm.
Farm accounting services
- Payroll processing services
- Software support and conversions
- Full service accounting at a level you need:
- Tax compliance, cash-basis accounting
- Annual accrual-based financial reporting
- Management-based financial and production reporting
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/31/2023USDA Extends Deadline for Applications for PARP/ERP2
Blog 5/15/2023What Do You Mean I’m Subject to IRMAA?
Blog 5/11/2023Managing Risk is About More Than Hedging and Insurance
Media coverage 4/28/2023Mitigate Tax Issues When It’s Time to Exit the Farm
Blog 4/20/2023Don’t be Afraid of the Big Bad…Tax Notice
Media coverage 4/10/2023Have Excess Soil Fertility? You May Qualify for a Tax Break