Manage your orchard with the help of professionals who can help drive the future of the tree fruit industry.
Whether you’re looking to pass your orchard to the next generation, get help with labor regulations, or just need someone to take over your bookkeeping, CLA can help.
What’s on your mind?
- Utilizing the H-2A visa program and maintaining a stable, consistent, reliable workforce
- Rising cost of piece rates, hourly rates, and minimum wage
- Shrinking profit margins
- Complying with food safety rules
- Updating your orchard to meet consumer expectations and taste
- The new tax law and what it means for your business
- Issues related to orchard transfer or sale
A unique approach
As it becomes more costly for growers to have employees, and legislation continues to increase complexity, CLA is dedicated to advocating for farmers. Many of our professionals were born and raised on farms, and several have experience sitting on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) tax executive committee, AICPA Agricultural Conference Committee, and the Farm Financial Standards Council, so we’re prepared to influence changes in the agribusiness industry and keep you informed of the latest developments.
Services for tree fruit orchards
- Business succession and estate planning
- Contract labor reporting
- Crop insurance consulting
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Family farm transfer
- Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC) export incentive
- Investment management
- Outsourced services, including recordkeeping, bookkeeping, and payroll
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Reverse sales and use tax audit
- Section 199A planning
- State regulatory agency audit preparation
- Tax planning and compliance