CLA has the unique combination of sophisticated knowledge and proprietary software to get the most of your IC-DISC commission deduction — and design a strategy that helps to reap the greatest rewards from all international tax incentives.
What’s on your mind?
- Continuing to take advantage of IC-DISC offerings in the post-tax-reform environment
- Finding a provider with IC-DISC-specific software that calculates each export transaction to maximize the benefit
- Balancing overall tax savings with a provider’s fee structure to achieve the greatest IC-DISC value
Create opportunities with CLA
IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) can still be a powerful tax-savings tool for larger exporters — if you work with the right provider. CLA’s international tax professionals have the technical know-how and specialized experience, along with exclusive high-tech software, to make the most of the lucrative IC-DISC export tax strategy. Plus, we coordinate it with other interrelated global tax provisions, such as FDII, to develop a comprehensive plan so you don’t leave any tax savings opportunities on the table.
Our fee structure is not contingency-based, meaning you don’t have to surrender large percentages of the permanent cash benefit right back to us. We ask questions, dig deep, and thoroughly analyze and compute your data to unearth every last potential dollar in savings.
IC-DISC export tax incentive services
- Review export sales and service revenue to identify gross receipts
- Assess expense apportionment to measure export profit
- Evaluate manufacturing activity to meet domestic requirements for exporting property
- Analyze alternative methodologies to compute the commission paid to the IC-DISC to maximize the tax savings and resulting permanent cash benefit
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/16/2022Cost Segregation Can Enhance the New Semiconductor Manufacturing Credit
Article 9/9/2022How Can Real Estate Investors Benefit From Cost Segregation Studies?
Article 9/9/2022Six Tax-Efficient Ways to Transfer Wealth to the Next Generation
Article 9/6/2022Enhanced Energy Efficiency Incentives Within Inflation Reduction Act
Article 8/31/2022Employee Retention Credit: Worth a Second Look for Your Church
Media coverage 8/29/2022Brewery Financial Training Series: Guidance from Brewery CPAs
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/7/2022Invest Sustainably with ESG
Event 10/27/2022It’s Not Too Late to Claim the Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Webinar 10/26/2022Reinsurance Strategies
Event 10/10/2022 – 10/12/2022Women in Manufacturing SUMMIT
Event 3/2/2022 – 12/7/2022Quarterly Economic and Industry Market Outlook