Jill Bosco is CLA's Chief Tax Officer. Jill has over 23 years of tax and consulting experience. Jill works with privately held businesses and their owners as a trusted advisor in areas of taxation and specialty tax services, focused in the industries of Construction and Real Estate.
In her role as Chief Tax Officer, Jill leads the Tax Strategic Leadership Team focused on delivering a premiere client experience grounded in quality and enhanced by technology and innovation. As an industry focused professional services firm, CLA is continually leading with specific tax industry insights and planning opportunities.
University of Florida
University of Central Florida
In the community
- Commercial Real Estate Women - Executive Board Member - President - 2016
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater - Executive Board Member - Treasurer
- Florida Surety Association - Member
- Leadership Seminole Alumni
- Morning Star Charities - Former Board Member
- CREW Network - National Impact Award - Career Advancement for Women - 2016
- Orlando Business Journal's 40 under 40 - 2013
- Leadership Seminole - Superstar Award - 2007
- FICPA Outstanding Committee Chair - Young CPA Committee - 2004