Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
From foreign reporting issues to mitigating global effective tax rates, we can meet your international tax needs.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) combines insightful tax analysis with local experience to deliver a complete range of international tax services — from compliance issues to ad-hoc projects and consultancy services.
What’s on your mind?
- Reporting of foreign assets and/or foreign financial accounts
- Tax-efficient profit repatriation on a global scale
- Structuring a tax-efficient global organization
- Expatriate services
- Inbound/outbound business operations
- Mitigation of double taxation/eligibility of foreign tax credits
- Converting foreign financial statements to U.S. tax reporting requirements
- Transfer pricing
A unique approach
Our commitment to your success is without boundary or border. Working closely with your team in the United States and abroad, we will help you develop tax solutions that align with your business goals. We use proprietary software tools for modeling complex cross-border transactions and operations, and we will work with you to design the most efficient tax model to minimize your global tax burden.
Our international tax professionals are fluent in many languages and have more than 25 years of experience solving the complex challenges facing organizations and individuals working internationally. We have resources around the world and our clients include multi-national corporations, entrepreneurs, U.S. executives working abroad, international executives, and management teams temporarily assigned to the United States.
CliftonLarsonAllen is an independent member of Nexia International, a top 10 worldwide organization providing global connections. Our goal is to provide a seamless service to our clients whatever their international business needs may be.
Global tax services
- International tax planning
- Income tax treaty planning
- Debt placement
- Repatriation planning
- Credits and incentives
- Executive relocation tax assistance
- Foreign tax credit utilization
- U.S. export incentives
- Compliance and reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Inbound-outbound tax solutions
- Global transfer pricing studies
- Shared services analysis
- Document preparation
- Intellectual property valuation