CliftonLarsonAllen can help you save time and minimize the risks associated with payroll responsibilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Focusing on your farm operation
- Payroll choices: direct deposit, debit cards, or checks
- Cash flow
- Complying with changing tax and payroll laws
- Meeting deposit requirements and resolving any IRS notices
A unique approach
Payroll compliance has become particularly challenging, and the cost of making mistakes is high. We offer outsourced payroll professionals who become a valuable part of your team without adding staff. Our services provide an accurate and efficient option for processing payroll.
Farm payroll services
- Payroll processing (calculation of wages, bonuses, and deductions)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W-2s
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 1/17/2023Time to consider farming election under IRC § 163(j)?
Blog 1/16/2023SECURE ACT 2.0 Changes the Game on Retirement
Blog 1/12/2023Join us at 2023 Top Producer Summit
Blog 1/10/2023IRS Updates Standard Mileage Rate
Blog 1/8/2023Should You Pay a January 15 Estimate?