CliftonLarsonAllen can help you save time and minimize the risks associated with payroll responsibilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Focusing on your farm operation
- Payroll choices: direct deposit, debit cards, or checks
- Cash flow
- Complying with changing tax and payroll laws
- Meeting deposit requirements and resolving any IRS notices
Experience our client-focused approach
Payroll compliance has become particularly challenging, and the cost of making mistakes is high. We offer outsourced payroll professionals who become a valuable part of your team without adding staff. Our services provide an accurate and efficient option for processing payroll.
Farm payroll services
- Payroll processing (calculation of wages, bonuses, and deductions)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W-2s