Someone with a vision pays attention to the big picture. Delegating some duties allows you to focus on farming.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you save time and minimize the risks associated with payroll responsibilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Focusing on your farm operation
- Payroll choices: direct deposit, debit cards, or checks
- Cash flow
- Complying with changing tax and payroll laws
- Meeting deposit requirements and resolving any IRS notices
A unique approach
Payroll compliance has become particularly challenging, and the cost of making mistakes is high. We offer outsourced payroll professionals who become a valuable part of your team without adding staff. Our services provide an accurate and efficient option for processing payroll.
Farm payroll services
- Payroll processing (calculation of wages, bonuses, and deductions)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W-2s