CliftonLarsonAllen can help you save time and minimize the risks associated with payroll responsibilities.
What’s on your mind?
- Focusing on your farm operation
- Payroll choices: direct deposit, debit cards, or checks
- Cash flow
- Complying with changing tax and payroll laws
- Meeting deposit requirements and resolving any IRS notices
A unique approach
Payroll compliance has become particularly challenging, and the cost of making mistakes is high. We offer outsourced payroll professionals who become a valuable part of your team without adding staff. Our services provide an accurate and efficient option for processing payroll.
Farm payroll services
- Payroll processing (calculation of wages, bonuses, and deductions)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W-2s
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 7/29/2021Be Ready to File All Information Returns Electronically
Media coverage 7/29/2021Part of American Families Plan May Be Worse Than The Estate Tax
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Media coverage 7/27/2021What the “Green Book” Might Mean for You
Media coverage 7/23/2021Land Taxes: Advice Shared to Protect the Next Generation of Family Farms
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/5/2021News from Capitol Hill, and Analyzing Post-Pandemic Inflation