Make informed decisions with proactive and tailored tax planning.
CLA will evaluate complex situations in the scope of your business and industry to help you discover tax alternatives and hidden opportunities.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping up-to-date on tax law changes
- Structuring transactions to minimize adverse tax implications
- Meeting the intricate filing requirements and technical restrictions
- Maximizing allowable tax credits
- Leveraging opportunities from recent court decisions and interpretive rulings
- Obtaining favorable results when dealing with the IRS
- Recognizing retroactive opportunities to create refunds or benefit carryforwards
A unique approach
CLA is committed to providing industry-specialized tax services to fit your unique business challenges and opportunities. We are your resource on the latest tax incentives — whether it’s Section 199 DPAD, the R&D Tax Credit, or LIFO inventory — and can help you strategically apply them to your situation.
Our tax advisors understand the complexities of the Internal Revenue Code, related IRS regulations, and judiciary interpretations. Additionally, we have professionals who specialize in IRS representation and can assist with controversial matters — even if an IRS audit is already in progress.
Business tax planning and compliance services
- Tax return and amended return preparation
- State and local tax (SALT)
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives
- Fixed asset study
- Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit
- New Market Tax Credit
- Opportunity Zones
- Real estate cost analysis and cost segregation studies
- Repairs and maintenance studies
- Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit
- Section 45L: Energy Efficient Home Tax Credit
- Section 179D: Energy Efficient Commercial Building Deduction
- Section 199: Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD)
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- International tax
- Transfer pricing
- IC-DISC export incentive
- Representation before the IRS
- Individual tax
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- Business structure:
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.