Meeting the global demand for sustainable, renewable energy is a high ideal and a potentially profitable goal.
Wherever your company fits in the clean technology picture, CliftonLarsonAllen is ready to help you grow with experience and resources that can turn your vision into a solid business strategy.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding capital sources
- Research and development cost and timeline
- Long-term market forecasting
- Changing tax environment
- Government regulation
- Valuation and protection of intellectual property
- Global competition
A unique approach
The clean technology revolution has kindled an entrepreneurial spirit that is part business, and part global vision. From start-ups to large corporations and governments, organizations worldwide are embracing clean technology as a means for growth and efficiency, while at the same time reducing their environmental footprint and minimizing pollution.
CliftonLarsonAllen understands and embraces both sides of this picture. Innovation can help you find your place in this rapidly changing environment, but solid business experience, advice, and resources will help you turn ideas into opportunities.
Our team of professionals can help you manage risk, improve profitability, and expand at the appropriate rate. In addition, outsourced services, strategic planning, tax consulting, and information security offerings are tailored to the unique demands of your industry.
Clean technology services
- Accounting and financial reporting (including IFRS)
- Audit and internal controls
- Capital sourcing
- Cash flow management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Employee benefit plans
- Entity selection
- Information security
- Outsourced accounting
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Tax compliance and planning (foreign, domestic, and state and local)
- Transaction advisory services
- Valuation and business modeling
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.