Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Trust one firm for all of the personal, family, and business guidance you need. At CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA), we take the time to understand what you want out of life and how you want to use the wealth you’ve accumulated — we’ll guide you on your financial journey.
Wealth advisory services
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Estate and gift planning
- Trust and private foundation accounting and tax compliance
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- National and international tax audit representation
- Residency planning and audit defense
- Year-round coordination with your other advisors (e.g., attorney)
- Updates on tax law changes and new tax planning opportunities
- Family office
Private wealth advisory
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Investment management
- Business succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Divorce financial planning
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Employer-sponsored benefit plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Institutional investment services
Access FINRA’s BrokerCheck to get background information for CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC.
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
Trust services and administration are offered through CLA Trust Company, LLC. No trust/fiduciary powers are exercised through CliftonLarsonAllen LLP.
Who we serve
- Business owners
- Individuals and families
- Private equity and capital venture groups
- Senior corporate executives
Watch our video to begin thinking about how you might discover what’s next and pursue it with passion.
What’s on your mind?
- Working with the right financial advisory team
- Having enough time and money to appreciate life
- Building and protecting your net worth
- Obtaining proactive tax planning
- Managing risk in your portfolio
- Selling or passing on your business
- Transferring wealth to your heirs
- Giving to charities
- Planning for retirement
A unique approach
Your goals are the centerpiece of our private client tax and wealth advisory services. We want to help you enjoy the life of your dreams and leave a meaningful legacy. Once we know what you want out of life — for yourself, your family, and your business — we evaluate where you are on the path to your goals, and recommend a plan to get you where you want to be.
Our team is unique in its breadth of experience — it includes CPAs, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER (CFP®) practitioners, Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), and Chartered Life Underwriters (CLUs). Our advisors are salaried to help ensure that they act with your best interests in mind.
We seamlessly provide comprehensive services to high net worth individuals, owners and leaders of privately held businesses, senior corporate executives, and families and their succeeding generations.