Co-sourcing your internal audit function can bring additional experience to the audit process, and drive business value.
Our specialized resources and experienced professionals are ready to work with you and support your changing business needs.
What’s on your mind
- New regulatory and emerging risks
- Development of a new business model
- Capacity to address increasing workloads
- Changes in information technology (IT)
- Developing subject matter expertise
- Implementing leading practices
A unique approach
Organizations often rely on the internal audit department for risk management monitoring, but they may lack the resources and skills to fully evaluate all risks present in the control environment. Internal audit functions require an understanding of the interdependencies among the various governance, risk, and compliance activities required to support your organization.
Whether the internal audit function is staffed in-house, co-sourced, or outsourced, our professionals customize proprietary tools and methodologies to help your organization improve or establish an internal audit and risk management function. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can provide you with the right level of financial, enterprise risk management (ERM), operational, IT, and other risk resources.
Internal audit co-sourcing services
- Financial, operational, and compliance audits
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Quality Assurance Review (QAR)
- Internal audit function transformation
- CECL modeling and accounting
- Data mining and continuous control monitoring
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Forensic accounting support
- Control documentation, evaluation, and testing (including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) compliance and consulting)
- IT audit
- IT penetration testing
- Process improvement
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk assessments and project planning
- Supply chain management
- Vendor and contract compliance