Yassir Karam is the Chief Solutions Officer for CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen). The objective of CLA's solutions team is to support the firm's three business lines in their automation, innovation, and data insights initiatives. The solutions team includes CLA's data analytics and insights, service transformation and experience, enterprise technology, and security teams.
The CLA Promise is designed to fulfill our purpose, to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities. As Chief Outsourcing Officer at CLA, Yassir focuses on improving the firm's fulfillment of that promise.
- CLA is a professional services firm with integrated businesses working together to advance the success of its clients, create uncommon careers for our people and does what is right for the public, its clients and each other.
- CLA has an impact culture based on leadership, ownership, and entrepreneurship. A culture that puts decision making in everyone's hands, so that we can effectively serve clients and each other in a collaborative way.
- CLA's team members are the most important part of the business; they create the connection between our firm and our clients. CLA is committed to creating uncommon career opportunities for our people, whether they choose to stay with us or move on to work in the marketplace, because the best opportunities attract the best people.
- Juris Doctor, Law, Indiana University Law School, Bloomington, Indiana
- Master of business administration, Butler University
- Bachelor of science, business administration, summa cum laude, Marian University
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Indiana
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Society of Appraisers
Resources and events
News release 4/5/2022CLA Announces New Reseller Relationship With Acumatica Cloud ERP