Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. CLA's most recent peer review report expressed a rating of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.
Audit, Accounting, and Assurance
Quality decision making begins with dependable, fairly presented financials. CliftonLarsonAllen’s audit services enable you to transform numbers into accurate, meaningful information — unbiased, objective, financial resources that your stakeholders demand.
What’s on your mind?
- Succeeding in a competitive, dynamic business environment
- Complying with changing government regulations
- Gaining a more complete picture of your organization
- Collaborating with advisors of the highest professional integrity
- Relying on objective information to make knowledgeable decisions
- Improving your organization’s operations
- Increasing efficiency, effectiveness, and the bottom line
A unique approach
Our service professionals start with a clear understanding of your marketplace and goals. Your engagement team will be experienced with the challenges and opportunities that are unique to your industry. And with a partner-to-staff ratio among the lowest in the accounting profession, you can be assured our partners will be directly involved in the planning and execution of your engagement.
Audit and assurance services
- Compliance audits
- Employee benefit plans
- CECL modeling and accounting
- Consulting and accounting solutions (CAST)
- Forecasts and projections
- Lease accounting
- Outsourced accounting
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Reviews and compilations
Assurance advisory services
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO)-based enterprise risk management design and implementation
- Contract and vendor compliance reviews
- Data mining and continuous monitoring
- Enterprise risk management
- Financial modeling for tax credit projects
- Fraud control and risk investigations
- Information technology application/system reviews
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Internal network vulnerability assessment
- IT general controls audits
- Performance audits
- Quality assurance review
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) compliance and consulting
- Transaction support