CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can uncover your sticking points and collaborate on a roadmap that reboots your organization to be more competitive, responsive, and agile.
What’s on your mind?
- Allocating resources efficiently and effectively
- Implementing recommended practices
- Improving clarity and visibility in financial and business management reporting
- Streamlining lengthy and overburdened processes
- Updating outgrown accounting and business management systems
- Modernizing, automating, and integrating processes and reporting systems
A client-focused approach
Our Business Opportunity Assessment (BOA) process is centered on working with you and your team, by looking across structure, process, and systems to provide recommendations aligned with your vision and strategy. The assessments are conducted through document review and interviews with key team members, management, and other stakeholders. We share specific findings and recommendations based on recommended practices to help you prioritize an actionable plan with a timeline, resources, and the leadership to guide execution. The end deliverable is a comprehensive report that includes observations, recommendations, and an implementation plan.
Our integrated System Selection and Optimization approach supports the process of assessing and selecting tools that align with your future desired state. Whether you are looking to enhance current technologies or selecting a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, finance and accounting system, human resource information system (HRIS), customer relationship management (CRM) system, or another industry-specific strategy, we help navigate this evolving landscape by collecting operational data, analyzing key functional requirements, screening vendors, arranging and evaluating process driven demonstrations, and assisting with contract negotiation.
Create opportunities with CLA
Our comprehensive BOA service includes an analysis of your structure, process, and systems. We evaluate your technology and controls to enhance system utilization, reporting, and organizational visibility.
Often our clients ask us to help implement their action plan. We have resources that can help:
- Cybersecurity assessment
- Data readiness evaluation
- Digital strategy assessment
- Enterprise data assessment
- Enterprise risk assessment
- Search services
- Grants assessment
- Human resources assessment
- Interim, part-time, or project-based accounting assistance
- Internal controls assessment
- IT risk and vulnerability assessment
- Project management of system implementations
- Sage Intacct system implementation
- System selection and optimization
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Telecommunication assessment
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/26/2023Is it Time to Cancel the Allocation Workbook?
Media coverage 5/17/2023Manufacturing and Distribution Trends Impact Credits and Incentives Value
News release 5/15/2023Outstanding Women in Business Recipient Kelli Roberts
Media coverage 5/8/2023CLA’s O’Leary Talks Pivots, Food Costs, and Ideas on Order Up Podcast
Blog 4/28/2023Salesforce Integration for Nonprofits – Invoices
Article 4/27/2023The Pickleball Method: A 2023 Reset for Human Resource Departments
EventsSee All Events
Event 7/19/2023 – 7/21/2023Dykema’s Definitive Conference for DSOs
Event 7/18/2023 – 7/21/2023The Church Network 67th Annual Conference
Event 6/8/2023 – 6/10/2023Vegas Cosmetic Surgery Conference