Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Maintain a secure and resilient technology infrastructure.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you take a comprehensive approach to sustain the security and resilience of your organization’s technology infrastructure.
What’s on your mind?
- Evolving and increasingly frequent cyber threats
- Exposure to operational, reputational, and financial risk
- Protecting client and employee data
- Disruption to your IT systems
- Incident management
- External dependency management
A unique approach
We carefully evaluate your IT operations and environment and give you a critical analysis of all of your cybersecurity controls. Together, we’ll establish a robust cybersecurity framework including processes to identify, prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from technology-based attacks.
Our review is performed in alignment with Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) cybersecurity guidelines, and includes the cybersecurity domains of cyber risk management and oversight, threat intelligence and collaboration, cybersecurity controls, external dependency management, and incident management and resilience.
After assessing your current policies, procedures, practices and systems, we will produce a report showing results for each cybersecurity control domain and the supporting control segments. This includes a description of any gaps between best practices and your organization’s current controls, and if applicable, recommendations on how to bridge these gaps.
We can also provide a variety of services related to IT assessments and policies, including:
- Enterprise and IT governance and risk assessments
- Development of IT policies and procedures
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Outsourced or co-sourced IT internal audit
- General controls review
- Application and control assessments
- Internal and external vulnerability assessments and penetration testing