Know where you are — and where you want to be — on your enterprise risk management journey.
Understanding your current risk management capabilities can help you build or enhance your risk management program.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding your current risk management capabilities
- Determining how much capability improvement is needed
- Deciding what risk process enhancements to undertake first
- Understanding where you are compared with peers and best practices
- Knowing what you do well and where to concentrate your efforts
- Identifying the gaps between where you are and where you want to be
A unique approach
Organizations are focused on establishing enterprise risk management (ERM) programs to enhance their ability to identify risks and opportunities. To accomplish this goal they often make assumptions about what they need based on what others are doing, or they continue with their current approach without knowing what other options exist.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s risk management capability assessment process can help you understand what you currently have, identify the desired future state, and provide you with a roadmap to get there. Our process combines leading industry practices with elements of sustainable ERM frameworks to give you insight into your ERM efforts — whether you are just starting the process, or seeking to take it to the next level.
Risk management capability services
We can support organizations as you seek to understand your risk management capabilities by:
- Providing a risk capability maturity model framework
- Determining your current state across elements of successful ERM programs
- Working with you to determine your future state goals
- Performing a gap analysis between where you are and where you want to be
- Provide data analytics and insights
- Generating approaches and strategies to close the gaps and achieve the future state
- Developing a phased roadmap for implementation
- Understanding best practices and providing experienced advice