Our connected world produces countless data sources. You can develop a data strategy to leverage this information and take your organization to the next level.
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) data analytics and insights services can help your organization reveal the hidden potential in your data, and take steps to improve management and operations, reduce risk, and take strategic, forward-looking action.
What’s on your mind?
- Improving enterprise-wide performance, efficiency, and profitability
- Building financial transparency
- Gathering timely business intelligence to better understand the competition
- Assessing and mitigating fraud risk
- Understanding key performance indicators (KPIs) and what is really driving business
- Staying on top of regulations and compliance issues
- Connecting siloed data sources
A unique approach
Organizations of all sizes, in every industry, produce (or have access to) vast amounts of data. Some call it big data. Others call it business intelligence. At CLA, we see it as an opportunity for you to know your organization and your marketplace better than you have known them before, and help you move forward with confidence. In its rawest form, data is of little value. It is only when it is aggregated, compared, and interpreted that it becomes an effective tool to understand the internal and external factors that drive business performance, reduce risk, and establish a competitive advantage.
We understand that every organization faces unique circumstances and challenges. Our deep industry experience, knowledge of your organization, and analytical tools can help you face every situation with a clear strategy for success.
Data analytics and insights services
- Transform raw data into a timely, actionable insights
- Develop KPIs to enhance strategic decision-making
- Deliver customized metrics and industry benchmarking
- Focus attention on areas of fraud risk
- Identify and quantify unknown risks
- Evaluate internal controls
- Monitor compliance issues
- CLA Clarity: Financial and operational analysis
- Enterprise risk management
- Enterprise risk assessment
- Forensic auditing
- Forensic data analysis
- Intuition for health care
- Intuition for higher ed
- Outsourced internal audit, SOX, risk management, and compliance
- Risk management capability assessment