Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Help maximize your return on investment by leveraging market conditions for increased profitability. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) offers tailored solutions for all of the unique financial, tax, operational, and strategic needs of your real estate company.
What’s on your mind?
- Assessing feasibility and capital requirements
- Raising capital through debt, equity, and government sources
- Fully capitalizing on tax credits and deductions
- Managing cash flow, leverage, and return on investment
- Maximizing operating efficiency while enhancing value
- Exploring new geographies and asset classes
A unique approach
We serve more than 5,200 real estate clients nationwide, with the goal of keeping you focused on growth, diversification, and wealth management. You’ll receive more than traditional accounting, assurance, and tax services — we offer deep technical knowledge through every step of the real estate life cycle.
In the acquisition and development phase, you’ll get our insight on feasibility, investment potential, capital structure, budgeting, and pre-development tax planning.
During operations, we can conduct special purpose audits and reviews, and consult on asset performance, energy incentives, and distressed transactions.
Services for real estate entities
- Accounting methods
- Feasibility and market studies
- Financial projections, budgets, and pro-formas
- Internal controls review
- Internal rate of return (IRR) modeling
- Pre-development ownership and waterfall analysis
- Purchase price allocations
- Risk management
- Renewable energy tax credits and incentives
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
Audit and tax services
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business tax planning and compliance
- Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Common Interest Realty Association (CIRA) audits
- Cost certifications
- Cost segregation studies
- Federal tax solutions, credits, and incentives:
- Financial modeling for tax credit projects
- Research and development credit
- Energy tax credits and incentives (including the energy efficient building deduction for commercial and government buildings)
- Fixed asset study
- Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit
- HUD audits and compliance
- Industry-specific tax methods
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- New Markets Tax Credit
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Evaluation of changes in tax regulations and impact on planning strategies
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Bankruptcy services
- Debt workouts
- Enterprise risk management
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud misconduct and investigations
- Fund administration, finance, and accounting
- Human resources and search
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Transaction support
- Operational reviews and benchmarking
- Outsourced accounting and CFO services
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.