Amber is a principal in CLA's Real Estate industry group and the West Regional Tax Leader. She has been in public accounting over seventeen years and specializes in tax planning for privately held-businesses involved in retail oil and gas, real estate development, investment, and construction. She also specializes in high net-worth individuals. She is responsible for all aspects of client service and engagement management including income tax compliance, income tax planning, strategic planning, and management consulting.
Amber is also a CLA tax instructor for several of the continuing education programs within CLA.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Master of Science in Accountancy from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
In the community
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NAIOP - Southern Nevada Chapter
- Vegas Chamber - Leadership Las Vegas Alumni Member
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- HELP of Southern Nevada - Board Member
- CREW Las Vegas - Member