Dee is a Principal with CLA’s Real Estate Group, is the Real Estate Leader for Texas, and the Dallas Office Tax Leader. Dee has more than 18 years of experience providing tax and consulting services to privately held businesses and their owners. Dee focuses primarily on serving real estate developers and operators, private equity funds, construction contractors and their families.
Dee graduated from Baylor University in 2003 and started her career in public accounting at a small local CPA firm, CPWR, LLP, which had a client focus in construction. For the next 13 years she gained a wide range of valuable experience in assurance, tax, general ledger management and consulting. Dee now focuses her practice as a tax specialist.
In 2016, CPWR, LLP joined CLA and Dee and her team became a part of the CLA family. Dee has worked with many of her clients for her entire 18 year career.
- Specialty in multi-state tax compliance, with clients having work in all 50 states
- Partnership Tax Compliance - carried interest and waterfall calculations
- Tax savings consulting including cost segregation planning, like kind exchange planning, use of federal and state tax credits, and asset disposition plans
- Family office and tax liability consulting
- Tax position, IRS tax appeal and legislative update consulting
Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Baylor University
Resources and events
Event 11/10/2022Bisnow — Dallas Women Leading Real Estate
Webinar 12/8/2020 – 12/10/20202020 AICPA Construction & Real Estate Online Conference