Allocate resources confidently when you validate your HR priorities.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you uncover your spend so you can prioritize your resources and align them to where it matters most.
What’s on your mind?
- Changing political landscape around immigration, health care reform, and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Navigating federal, state, and municipal reporting requirements
- Verifying your internal controls
- Knowing whether your people programs are meeting their goals
- Standardizing policies and procedures to find efficiencies
- Educating management on compliance requirements and risks
- Prioritizing your resources
A unique approach
An HR assessment is a diagnostic tool to help you identify how to spend your resources. Our certified HR outsourcing professionals can examine your current HR practices and procedures to help ensure compliance and alignment with organizational strategy. We understand the oversight requirements of the IRS, DOL, EEOC, and OSHA and we work closely with our industry professionals to understand your unique situation.
We start where you are today, and agree in advance on the scope and whether the engagement is a compliance audit, strategic in nature, or specific to a function such as recruiting and retention. We can service you remotely or onsite in an outsourcing capacity and can work with paper documentation in a file cabinet or with sophisticated software application systems.
Human resources assessment services
Assessments can be full scale or targeted to a specific area of concern, such as:
- Benefits design, compliance, and administration
- Compensation and payroll practice evaluation
- Culture, mission and values
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employment law compliance
- Employment practices
- Employment tax credits (WOTC)
- Executive and professional search, recruitment, and selection
- Human resources outsourcing
- Leave management
- Onboarding and off boarding process
- Performance management development, leadership development, and organizational change
- Recordkeeping and human resources information systems (HRIS)