CLA’s experienced HR professionals provide a response to your workplace questions within one business day. You’ll have the peace of mind to move forward.
What’s on your mind?
- Understanding federal and state labor and employment requirements
- Correctly addressing basic human resources issues like hiring, separation, and employee relations
- Complying with wage and hour laws
- Understanding Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) matters
Create opportunities with CLA
Our HR help desk provides unlimited access to a dedicated phone line and email address where experienced HR professionals respond to your workplace questions within one business day with concrete answers and supporting resources.
Our human resources help desk aims to educate and support whoever is performing the HR role in your organization. But getting an answer doesn’t always resolve your issues. When the issues get complex, CLA also has professional resources for tough situations beyond the HR help desk.
Related HR services
- Compensation consulting
- Handbook and policy development
- Human resources assessments
- Human resources consulting and outsourcing
- Job description development
- Outsourced payroll services
- Payroll processing, reporting, and human capital management
- Professional search
- Recruitment outsourcing
CLA cannot and does not provide legal advice. It is important that you consult with qualified employment law counsel before adopting any new HR policies. It is also your responsibility to determine whether legal review of the work product is necessary prior to implementation.
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/15/2021What’s New in Sage Intacct: Release 3, 2021
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Blog 8/18/2021Sage Intacct Statistical Accounts in Financial Reports
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 12/9/2021Improving Financial Visibility Through Dashboards and Reports
Webinar 11/18/2021Getting Resilient
Webinar 11/2/2021Future of Work
Webinar 10/27/2021Webinar Series: Higher Education Hot Topics and Updates
Event 10/25/2021 – 10/27/2021Association of Chief Business Officials Fall 2021 Conference
Webinar 10/20/2021Strengthening Nonprofit Accountability Through Audit-Ready Financials