Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Get the high-level human resource insight you need, when you need it.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) certified human resource (HR) professionals have the experience to step in so owners and managers can move HR off their plate and refocus on their business.
What’s on your mind?
- Getting high level HR insights without hiring a full time resource
- Keeping up with labor law compliance
- Knowing whether your employees are correctly classified as exempt or nonexempt
- Getting your supervisors and managers the HR training they need
- Handling performance management issues effectively
- Finding top talent — while simultaneously retaining your best people
- Finding answers when special HR-related projects pop up
A unique approach
We can provide you with certified, experienced, HR support so you can focus on other facets of your business. Whether it’s ongoing support at the fraction of the cost of a full-time employee, the development of HR documents, or helping with a special project where you lack in-house expertise, count on us for help.
Outsourced human resources services
- Compensation analysis and recommendations
- Employee benefits design review, compliance, and administration
- Handbook and policy development that meet your business needs
- HR assessments to review recordkeeping, compliance, and determine if you have the right HR processes in place
- Improve talent through better executive and professional search, recruitment, and selection
- Job description development and assessment of employee classifications
- More effective onboarding of new hires
- Performance management issues and investigations
- Special projects: performance management systems, employee engagement surveys, succession planning, compensation design, and M&A due diligence
- Training of staff, supervisors, and managers, and access to professional development