From a single salary study to an overall rewards strategy, CLA offers a tailored plan to help you find and keep talented people, achieve your growth goals, and comply with evolving regulations.
What’s on your mind?
- Knowing how to respond when an employee Googles their wage rate and comes to you requesting a raise
- Evaluating your total rewards to attract and retain talent
- Knowing where you stand in relation to your competitors
- Properly setting salary status to comply with shifting regulations (Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA))
- Ensuring that your job postings reflects the actual work, the compensation strategy, and business goals
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA offers certified professionals in compensation, industry specialization, and technical know-how to help you refresh your approach to pay. Our consultants have access to sophisticated salary survey tools and trustworthy market data to accurately price roles and analyze job descriptions.
We can respond to a wide range of your compensation related requests, including a gender-gap or executive pay study, to total rewards strategies that integrate your culture, job descriptions, performance measurement system, and organizational goals. We can even help you communicate your compensation philosophy, so that your team members truly understand how their contributions are recognized.
Total compensation consulting services
- Base pay analysis
- Job description design and evaluation
- Compensation program development (e.g. incentives and pay-for-performance)
- Competitive benchmarking of rewards, incentives, salaries
- Comparable worth and equal pay evaluation (Equal Pay Act)
- Employee classifications assessments and FLSA exemption tests
- Aligning total rewards to overall business strategy
- Token-based compensation planning
- Human resources (HR consulting and outsourcing)
- Executive and professional search
- Benefit plan consulting and compliance
- Expatriate tax consulting and global talent sourcing
- Performance management assessments and HR software system analysis
- Payroll practice evaluation
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/26/2023Is it Time to Cancel the Allocation Workbook?
Media coverage 5/17/2023Manufacturing and Distribution Trends Impact Credits and Incentives Value
News release 5/15/2023Outstanding Women in Business Recipient Kelli Roberts
Media coverage 5/8/2023CLA’s O’Leary Talks Pivots, Food Costs, and Ideas on Order Up Podcast
Blog 4/28/2023Salesforce Integration for Nonprofits – Invoices
Article 4/27/2023The Pickleball Method: A 2023 Reset for Human Resource Departments
EventsSee All Events
Event 7/19/2023 – 7/21/2023Dykema’s Definitive Conference for DSOs
Event 7/18/2023 – 7/21/2023The Church Network 67th Annual Conference