Find software that serves your future vision when you follow a rigorous process delivered from an independent perspective.
Whether you’re looking for an enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resource information system (HRIS), customer relationship management (CRM), or an industry specific solution, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you navigate the evolving landscape.
Selecting an enterprise system requires an organized approach: collecting operational data, analyzing key requirements, integrating your vision, screening vendors, and arranging process driven demonstrations. Our software evaluation team can help you choose a technology investment customized to achieve your goals.
Our structured approach is backed by professionals with extensive experience in the software industry space. CLA’s team includes people who’ve been on the vendor side of the business who will act as your advocate, working to help ensure the best possible value for your technology investment. We continually refine our process based on our years of experience. We’re backed by a firm rooted in your industry, and we bring independence to the selection methodology, so you know you’re getting an impartial perspective, focused on your end-state vision.
Software selection and optimization services
Information gathering and research
- Business process analysis: We work with your core team to review existing processes, and collaborate on strategy, objectives and organizational vision for the desired future state process development.
- Requirements development: We continue by developing a comprehensive list of requirements and key differentiating criteria based on the business process analysis.
- Request for proposals (RFP) development: We drive the RFP process, focused on your requirements.
- Demonstration script development: Along with your key system users, we develop detailed process-driven demonstration scripts based on your specific business needs. This keeps the software demo focused on how your process flows through the system lifecycle — and not on a vendor showcase of software features.
- Coordinate vendor demonstrations.
- Analyze and rank vendors based on ability to meet functional requirements, product/vendor maturity, implementation and support services, and total cost of ownership.
- Assist with final vendor selection.
Negotiation and implementation support
- We can act as the conduit between your project team and the vendor, with the goal of helping to negotiate the best value for your investment. Once a decision is reached, we can guide you through the transition, provide implementation project management, and assist with business process transformation, as needed, to help ensure a successful, on-time, on-budget project.