Whether you’re looking for an enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resource information system (HRIS), customer relationship management (CRM), or an industry specific strategy, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you navigate the evolving landscape.
Selecting an enterprise system requires an organized approach: collecting operational data, analyzing key requirements, integrating your vision, screening vendors, and arranging process driven demonstrations. Our software evaluation team can help you choose a technology investment customized to achieve your goals.
Our structured approach is backed by professionals with extensive experience in the software industry space. CLA’s team includes people who’ve been on the vendor side of the business who will act as your advocate, working to help obtain value for your technology investment. We continually refine our process based on our years of experience. We’re backed by a firm rooted in your industry, and we bring independence to the selection methodology, so you know you’re getting an impartial perspective, focused on your end-state vision.
Software selection and optimization services
Information gathering and research
- Business process analysis: We work with your core team to review existing processes, and collaborate on strategy, objectives and organizational vision for the desired future state process development.
- Requirements development: We continue by developing a comprehensive list of requirements and key differentiating criteria based on the business process analysis.
- Request for proposals (RFP) development: We drive the RFP process, focused on your requirements.
- Demonstration script development: Along with your key system users, we develop detailed process-driven demonstration scripts based on your specific business needs. This keeps the software demo focused on how your process flows through the system lifecycle — and not on a vendor showcase of software features.
- Coordinate vendor demonstrations.
- Analyze and rank vendors based on ability to meet functional requirements, product/vendor maturity, implementation and support services, and total cost of ownership.
- Assist with final vendor selection.
Negotiation and implementation support
- We can act as the conduit between your project team and the vendor, with the goal of helping to negotiate the favorable terms for your investment. Once a decision is reached, we can guide you through the transition, provide implementation, project management, and assist with business process transformation, as needed, to help foster a successful, on-time, on-budget project.
InsightsSee All Insights
Case Study 9/21/2023Case Study: CLA Provides Staffing, Guidance for Fast Growing Company
Article 9/15/2023How to Build a Back Office Geared for Growth
Blog 9/14/2023What’s New in Sage Intacct’s 2023 R2 and R3?
Media coverage 8/17/2023CLA’s Mauszycki Says Farmers Need to Know When to Collect Sales Tax
Article 8/16/2023Top 6 Benefits of Enterprise Risk Management
EventsSee All Events
Event 11/13/2023 – 11/15/2023Restaurant Finance & Development Conference
Webinar 11/1/2023Boost Your Business: Prepare for Year-End Success
Event 10/9/2023 – 10/11/20232023 Business Operations Summit
Webinar 9/4/2023 – 5/31/2024LEAD Roundtables: Invest in Your Capabilities, Enhance Cultural Influence